Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Like most websites, we use Google Analytics to track information about our visitors. This helps us to see how visitors access our site, where they found our site, how long they use our site, what areas of the world our visitors come from, and information such as your browser version or operating system. This information helps us to better understand who uses our website and what content they find useful. We can also ensure that our website works for the majority of internet browsers that visit our site. Google offers a method to opt out of their analytics tracking software: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.